Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Going an 'Extra-Mile'..

My Wristband..

"It is always wise to achieve some kind of result before you reward yourself",says my mind.Well in the battle of 'Mind' and 'Heart',no matter who comes out as a winner we all know you can never go wrong with your instincts. That's why i decided to go an extra mile and invest on my new activity tracker :)

Here is the official site http://www.fitbit.com/flex for the wristband that i got recently.There are many different kinds of activity tracking devices and pedometers available online and in the electronic shops.I highly recommend you splurge on one that best meets your needs and help you keep more active.I did a little comparison research to help me get my money's worth and as a beginner 'Fitbit Flex' stood out to me.This link might help you  http://venturebeat.com/2013/05/08/fitness-wristbands-comparison/ with some basic comparisons as far as features and price goes.

The wristband is really light weight and the functions are also real easy to use.I also love the fact that you can buy the bands separate and i intend to get them in all four colors as i get use to wearing it.:D The bands are waterproof and you can wear it pretty much 24/7 unless you need to charge it.I personally don't have any complains as far as i know there will always be some sort of updates going on with technology and things will keep changing.

Apart from few cons like it doesn't track the stair climbing activity,you have to create your daily food log (it doesn't automatically calculate even if you are eating the same amount/type of food everyday),there is no display on the band itself so you have to sync the device with your Android, iOS or PC to check your activity stats.Overall i am excited to use my wristband.It is a great starting tool that will motivate me to move more often and keep going!

Here is a product review video i found on You Tube you can check it out before giving it a GO--





Disclaimer:All the links,videos and images i share on this blog are what has helped me gain perspective in my journey towards a healthy lifestyle.I am not endorsing any specific brand or organisation.You all can solely follow whatever appeals to you!
No pressure,Cheers!!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment